Latest Articles from our Partners

Let the Decorating Begin: Coastal Ornaments!

I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving and now it's time to decorate! My favorite thing to do on the weekend following Thanksgiving is to pull all the boxes out of storage and enjoy the memories which come forth while removing each ornament from it's wrap. It's like a scrapbook of memories from times as a child, to being a mother of a young daughter as well as being the wife to my husband of 28 years.



My husband and I began a Holiday tradition in 1983 by purchasing an ornament each year. We made a vow to take the time to go shopping together and select the cherished piece of glass which would grace our Christmas Tree.  Some years it was a hurried event, however many "ornament shopping" nights came complete with dinner and a movie. Taking a bit of time during the rushed times of December has created some very special moments that I truly cherish. 


Even though our daughter is grown, married and lives many miles away we still give her an ornament each year so that she can carry on the tradition.

I would have to say that the most important thing of all is to have fun while decorating your Christmas Tree
by listening to Christmas music; enjoying a few snacks and taking lots of photographs to capture some new memories!

Do you have a Holiday tradition regarding Ornaments? 

Click here to shop for Beach Glass Angels


Click here to shop for Sand Dollar & Pearls Ornament



Click Here to Shop for Shell in your pocket ornament


Click here to shop for Reed & Barton Atlantis Ornament


Click here to shop for Vintage Silverware Merry Christmas ornament/gift tag



Click here to shop for Mermaid Ornament


Click to Shop for Gold Glitter Seashell Ornament

Click Here to Shop for Palm Tree Ornament


Click Here to Shop for Starfish Garland

Our coastal sponsors have lots of Coastal Christmas Decor items for you too! >> VIEW NOW!


You can find us hanging out at The Essential Beachcomber's Ornament Christmas Party!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing another fun post! I'm loving the shell and abalone palm tree ornament :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for listing these great sites. I am going to spend some time checking them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a wonderful tradition

    Fellow Blog Hopper:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marie, I also have special ornaments that I either give or get every year. What I love is hanging them on the tree and remembering the good times each one represents. I think my Hubby will be giving me that Reed & Barton Atlantis Egg this year ;)

    Thanks for coming to my party!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ornaments are all so unique and original ! And thanks for following my blog - never thought when I started it in April that anyone would like my crafts enough tp follow !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.