Latest Articles from our Partners

It's Time for a Dream Vacation: A Caribbean Villa

As the days get shorter and the warmth has left many areas of North America, I find myself dreaming of tropical destinations, flip flops, cute sundresses and beachy jewelry.  A dream destination would be Casa Kimball, an exceptional Caribbean destination that combines a brilliantly designed contemporary villa and an oceanfront escape.


 
Casa Kimball is a private beach house get-away and luxury rental villa which is located on the North coast of the Dominican Republic. It’s positioned on a cliff with an awesome panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean. Even though it has great terraces, infinite edge pool, outdoor jacuzzi and tall windows it is designed to be protected from views of neighboring villas.



The interior spaces of the villa merge with exterior spaces, all of which are designed to allow ocean breezes under shade from the sun, throughout the year. The villa is about 20,000 square feet, and includes eight guest rooms with en-suite baths, two indoor and two outdoor lounges, a dining room with a view centered on the pool out to the ocean, and an outdoor bar area. View more photos >> CLICK HERE









Before visiting this beautiful Caribbean hideaway I think it calls for some fabulous new Caribbean Vacation Accessories, doesn't it? I love how many of our coastal partners products coordinate, as seen below.

Click on the photo to go to Kaboodle.com and learn about the products...

Caribbean Vacation Accessories...
Have a beautiful day & Where do you want to go on your Dream Vacation?

7 comments:

  1. Casa Kimball looks absolutely amazing, I'm looking out of my window at the rain lashing down and wishing I was there !!
    Luckily I've already found my dream vacation spot, Lake Como in Italy and I'm looking forward to getting back there before the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I think I could be happy hanging out there for a while too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would absolutely love to go and stay in that beautiful villa!!! Is is just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great place to stay. I could spend a day in the spa pool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sign me up...I hate the cold. I am loving that creamsicle sundress...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could that pool be more divine! I really want a pool in my next home!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.