Latest Articles from our Partners

Simplifed Autumn Mantels with Coastal Flair

Fireplace mantels are like an artist's blank canvas - they are a focal point in any room that may be quickly and easily changed on a whim. We've gathered together a few of our favorite Autumn mantels; which all offer a simple style and a bit of coastal flair . . .

One Nutty Girl has been enjoying her family's newly taken photograph which hangs over the mantle and she kept her Autumn decorating simple by adding two white pumpkins, a piece of driftwood from her summer display as well as starfish to throw a little coastal theme in there too!





Going a Little Coastal kept a few of her starfish, added some berry twigs to the curly willow; swapped out the glass candle sticks for some wooden ones and also tried to keep the overall mantel very simple.





Marie's Maison created a muted and simplified decorative expression for Autumn; which we love . . .



 

How have you decorated your mantel this year? 



ENDS OCTOBER 31st!


Have you signed up to WIN a personalized "writing in the sand" photo yet? $48 Value and perfect gift for Christmas! Enter NOW!

8 comments:

  1. I mixed some starfish glittered in fall colors with my decorations. You can see them on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a mantel! I love using natural elements this time of year - driftwood, seashells, starfish, potpourri, leaves...

    Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these Coastal Fall mantels!!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. ME too!! I wish I had a fireplace! I sure miss mine! Marie, thanks for coming over to www.restoreinteriors.blogspot.com. I really appreciate your sweet comment about my tray! I cant' wait to see what other little goodies you have tucked away in your blog! I am following!
    Blessings,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mix of fall and summer... I am sporting the very same thing.
    another friday's favorite for sure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie- I love your picks. These mantles are so pretty. I gotta get busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just couldn't leave your website before telling you that we really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors… Will be back often to check up on new posts.
    Quality Fireplace Mantels

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.