Latest Articles from our Partners

One Wacky Woman in Ocean Shores

If you ever get the chance to visit Ocean Shores, Washington then make sure to visit 'One Wacky Woman' for some fabulous antiques, vintage, "shabbybeach" and glass creations. They invite you to stop by and see the newest rage for shopping on the beach!

Once we saw these product pictures on their blog, we put this store on our must-visit list...how about you?







 





One Wacky Woman
tel: 360.289.2029
114 E. Chance A La Mer NE #105
Ocean Shores

10 comments:

  1. Wow, what great and unique stuff this store has. What a fun shopping trip that would be.

    Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the uniqueness of each piece - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i had not seen anything like the first pics. I love that lamp fixture. hope u r enjoying this fall day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!

    Thanks for your visit today. I hope you'll drop by again...you're always welcome. I love getting to meet other bloggers. I've sure enjoyed my visit here. Love love love your blog look.

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. They've got some really gorgeous items. All are pretty but I like the fifth photo the most! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay.....I've NEVER SEEN peices that those before!! Oh my gosh, those are just so so so pretty and so unique. Do you know who the artist/crafter is? Cool decor there
    Her little bench says what I have under my header too........LOl 'come sit a spell'

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's all so cute!!! Maybe someday i'll make it out that way:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We visited One Wacky Woman this past weekend- we will definently make this shop a must go to every time we visit Ocean shoers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.