Latest Articles from our Partners

What is it about Beach Chairs?


Beach chairs...they can be colorful, wood, folding, vinyl and it matters not ~ they are all simply charming.
 
What is it about them being photographed near the shore which takes us away from our daily troubles to a soothing and relaxing place in our minds? Photographs of empty chairs taking residence on a beach are at the top of my I "♥love♥" list...they just make me happy.  In my attempt to share this love with you, I've compiled a series of beach chair photos for you to review...just make sure to enjoy the peace and relaxation which comes over you.
 
 
 







 
 











Ahhhhh......have a great day!
Celebrating the Coastal Lifestyle


**All images used with permission from Microsoft

8 comments:

  1. These beach chair photos are so pretty. I found a beach chair the other day that I NEED! It is aluminum and weighs nothing. And it has a little table that comes out by the arm with a cup holder and room for a good book or some snacks. Oh by the way - thanks for the comment over on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more with you about the beach chairs! I love to see them in beautiful beachy spots an imagine myself sitting in them! Makes the day go by a little easier sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you ...
    I love beach chairs and I've just customized mine and photographed them on the beach !
    Regards

    Virginie from France !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh! I want to go to the beach! Unfortunately none of the beaches around here look like that! LOL

    Thanks for stopping by! I'm following you back! :)

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Just found your blog this am thru SimpleDaisy....loving it! and if I can find your email on your blog, I have to send you a fave pic of beach chairs that I captured in Baha..with it's secret message from the sea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These chairs are so great! I especially love the one with the glass of lemonade on the arm and the orange unbrella and orange chairs. What can I say? I love bright happy colors. Great blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that too!! So inviting..., sitting on the beach, something so simple, yet so fulfilling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All this adorable color is a great way to fight the blahs during the Netherland's long winters! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.