Latest Articles from our Partners

Rustic Driftwood Sailboat

I was recently visiting It's So Very Cheri and she had a rustic and beachy Sailboat project featured. Cheri was inspired by White Flower Farmhouse's sailboats shown below. They are simply divine, aren't they?

White Flower Farmhouse offers these adorable sailboats

Cheri searched for the perfect piece of driftwood; but couldn't find what she wanted so she actually made her own driftwood - yes, seriously. Cheri took a 2 x 4 piece of lumber and crafted it into driftwood for her sailboat. Her finished project is just fabulous...she's so talented! Stop by Cheri's blog to get all the directions to make your very own Rustic Driftwood Sailboat.






Celebrating the Coastal Lifestyle
Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Another project to add to my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Cheri's sailboat and added it to my project list. I do have some driftwood so at least I have a head start!

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the driftwood, the materials etc. My husband used to make some nice things while traveling at sea during times the wind was still..
    I'd like one of these instead of the huge pond yachts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing how you did it. So lovely I'm sure your guest will love it. My personal favorite is the addition of the ornaments. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to stop by and say that I think you are very talented and I am so happy for you that things are falling into place. Your blog are soooo fun. Thanks for sharing.

    Susan Graham

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I went and got drift wood this afternoon to make one of these! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.