Latest Articles from our Partners

Mother's Day Wishes

Mother's Day...since the passing of both my mother and mother-in-law, this is certainly not my favorite holiday; however it donned on me that I have lots to be thankful for and that I should celebrate this day instead of dreading it.  I've decided to celebrate three special woman today...

My mothers, Sally and Mona Lee, were the women that taught me to cook, garden, love the beach, laugh, cry and love others. They were different in almost every way yet touched my life more than either of them ever knew. I met my mother-in-law when I was only 17 years old so it was like having a second mom. I'm grateful to have had such strong and independent woman to look up to and I honor their memory today.

The other important woman in my life is my beautiful daughter, Elizabeth.  She turns 26 years old today... Elizabeth is kind, generous, loving, gorgeous and smart...I'm so lucky to have such a special relationship with her and am thankful for her every single day.


I hope that you have a wonderful Mother's Day whether you are a mother, daughter, grandmother, step-mother or mother-in-law...I appreciate all of you and wish you a day filled with sunshine and love!

Life's A Beach - Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you!! Hope you had a happy day with your daughter:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day to you and thanks for dropping by Beach Vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A belated Happy Mother's Day to you...hope you were able to enjoy the day with those you love!

    By the way I have to tell you I love your banner...the sun, sand & water are three of my most favorite things!!!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.